Jerrybitesforever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jerrybitesforever

Jerry Your forum bites

2 posters

The ultimate multiplayer game to combat Modern Warfare and Gears of War love

Jolly Johnny
    Jolly Johnny

The ultimate multiplayer game to combat Modern Warfare and Gears of War love Empty The ultimate multiplayer game to combat Modern Warfare and Gears of War love

Post  Jolly Johnny Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:04 pm

The ultimate multiplayer game to combat Modern Warfare and Gears of War love Rayman_Origins_Box_Art

Last edited by Jolly Johnny on Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jolly Johnny
    Jolly Johnny

The ultimate multiplayer game to combat Modern Warfare and Gears of War love Empty Re: The ultimate multiplayer game to combat Modern Warfare and Gears of War love

Post  Jolly Johnny Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:06 pm

I honestly thought this was either Wii or Ps3 only, but then I saw it was for every system and I was like "oh dear god sweet sweet rayman"
    Jolly Johnny
    Jolly Johnny

The ultimate multiplayer game to combat Modern Warfare and Gears of War love Empty Re: The ultimate multiplayer game to combat Modern Warfare and Gears of War love

Post  Jolly Johnny Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:07 pm

I honestly can't believe this shit. A retail platforming game for the 360?

Yes yes yes
    Jolly Johnny
    Jolly Johnny

Post  Jolly Johnny Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:09 pm

I'm gonna stroll into gamestop like a gangster and be all "Yes, I would like to preorder two games...Mass Effect 3 and Rayman Origins"

And then the gamestop employee will be in awe of my awesome tastes and bow down before me.
    Jolly Johnny
    Jolly Johnny

Post  Jolly Johnny Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:56 pm

Another game with confirmed four player splitscreen: Serious Sam 3.
    Jolly Johnny
    Jolly Johnny

Post  Jolly Johnny Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:00 pm

Watching gameplay of this on youtube.

The graphics are amazing what the hell. This looks like so much fun.
    Wesside
    Wesside
    Admin

Post  Wesside Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:59 pm

i am arguing with this because i feel like it.
    No the answer is fallout online.
    Wesside
    Wesside
    Admin

Post  Wesside Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:02 pm

i remember you being pumped about the new banjo kazooie which i can't spell and that wasn't that great.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:13 pm