Jerrybitesforever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jerrybitesforever

Jerry Your forum bites

DC Comics Relaunch

Jolly Johnny
    Jolly Johnny

DC Comics Relaunch Empty DC Comics Relaunch

Post  Jolly Johnny Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:26 pm

Yes, DC Comics are once again hitting the restart button on Continuity. Apparently they figured they couldn't go any further with a universe with 52 Green Lanterns and Flashes and a Batman who is basically a god, so now starting this month we're back to square one.

Grant Morrison is writing the relaunch of action comics which seems really good from what I've seen. The relaunches of Flash and Wonder Woman should be good too, I have no idea who's writing Batman now but I pray to god it isn't Jim Lee.
    Jolly Johnny
    Jolly Johnny

DC Comics Relaunch Empty Re: DC Comics Relaunch

Post  Jolly Johnny Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:35 pm

Oh it's Joe Cappulo. He's okay.

Anyway I'm glad they're doing this so I can start reading DC comics again and actually know what the fuck is going on. Nick Strahler, back into comics? Here it comes.
    Jolly Johnny
    Jolly Johnny

Post  Jolly Johnny Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:22 pm

They all came out today! My sources tell me Swamp Thing, Action Comics, Animal Man, Flash and Wonder Woman are the best ones. Now to find some way to get to a comic store.
    Jolly Johnny
    Jolly Johnny

Post  Jolly Johnny Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:04 pm

holy crap. Read part of Action Comics #1 online.

Clark Kent reading Nietzche. "This government is corrupt. If we're going to have positive social change people need someone to look up to. People need a Superman."

Fucking GENIUS.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content