Jerrybitesforever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jerrybitesforever

Jerry Your forum bites

2 posters

POLL: Do I call Brad tommorrow and invite him to come over on Friday

Poll

What do I do?

[ 1 ]
    POLL: Do I call Brad tommorrow and invite him to come over on Friday I_vote_lcap50%POLL: Do I call Brad tommorrow and invite him to come over on Friday I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    POLL: Do I call Brad tommorrow and invite him to come over on Friday I_vote_lcap0%POLL: Do I call Brad tommorrow and invite him to come over on Friday I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    POLL: Do I call Brad tommorrow and invite him to come over on Friday I_vote_lcap0%POLL: Do I call Brad tommorrow and invite him to come over on Friday I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    POLL: Do I call Brad tommorrow and invite him to come over on Friday I_vote_lcap50%POLL: Do I call Brad tommorrow and invite him to come over on Friday I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 2
    Jolly Johnny
    Jolly Johnny

POLL: Do I call Brad tommorrow and invite him to come over on Friday Empty POLL: Do I call Brad tommorrow and invite him to come over on Friday

Post  Jolly Johnny Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:39 pm

DO I DO IT?
    Jolly Johnny
    Jolly Johnny

POLL: Do I call Brad tommorrow and invite him to come over on Friday Empty Re: POLL: Do I call Brad tommorrow and invite him to come over on Friday

Post  Jolly Johnny Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:46 pm

Damn he's working. Sad
    Wesside
    Wesside
    Admin

POLL: Do I call Brad tommorrow and invite him to come over on Friday Empty Re: POLL: Do I call Brad tommorrow and invite him to come over on Friday

Post  Wesside Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:08 pm

probably every Friday nick maybe it's part of his work schedule.

Jolly Johnny
    Jolly Johnny

Post  Jolly Johnny Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:21 pm

Speaking of which I work the next two Fridays. Sad
    Wesside
    Wesside
    Admin

Post  Wesside Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:23 pm

well than guess I'll hang out with Oetzel
    Jolly Johnny
    Jolly Johnny

Post  Jolly Johnny Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:01 pm

Oetzel will probably be doing something with Phil, they'd probably be fine with you hanging out with them.
    Wesside
    Wesside
    Admin

Post  Wesside Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:19 pm

Jolly Johnny wrote:Oetzel will probably be doing something with Phil, they'd probably be fine with you hanging out with them.
    First Friday ever I hang out with our friends and not you!
    Wesside
    Wesside
    Admin

Post  Wesside Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:37 pm

well since we hung out in middle school

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:05 pm